As a Christian school, rooted in the teachings, values and spiritual life of the Church of England, we aim to:
- Serve the community of which we are part
- Provide education of the highest quality, bringing learning to life
- Develop an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and Christian values
- Inspire children’s desire to learn by providing a motivating and challenging curriculum, which develops lively and enquiring minds
- Foster a sense of pride, perseverance, forgiveness and humility
- Nurture a safe, happy and supportive environment for children to learn and play together
- Encourage children to be discerning, make the right choices and take responsibility for their actions
- Involve parents and families in the life of the school
- Ensure the contributions of all members of the school community are valued, in an atmosphere of mutual trust, honesty and respect
- Promote a healthy lifestyle and the importance of the environment.
The staff and governors believe that to achieve these aims there has to be a strong partnership between us all. In fulfilling our aspirations for your children, we believe that they will establish a foundation for lifelong learning and leave with lasting, happy memories of Tackley School.