Preferences for this, or any other school, may be made by completing the preference form of the local authority in whose area the parents live at the time of application, which may not be Oxfordshire.  Applications for a place should be made on The Oxfordshire CAPF form (primary) which can be found on the Local Authority Admissions site at


Admissions Arrangements