On Tuesday 19th March and Wednesday 20th March, Rousham Class held their fundraising sale to raise money towards the cost of our forthcoming trip to Kew Gardens. We had a variety of stalls selling:
- limited edition prints of rainforest leaves
- beautiful and delicately hand-crafted bead bracelets
- lovingly designed and constructed rain-forest corner bookmarks
- pots planted with exotic carnivorous seeds
- a plant-your-own veg stall
- very popular survival bracelets
We thoroughly enjoyed our venture! Thank you to everyone who supported us.
We exceeded our £50 target which has already been deducted from the cost of the trip. As a class we will decide how we plan to spend the additional money raised.