As a Christian school, rooted in the teachings, values and spiritual life of the Church of England, we aim to:
- Provide education which creates a lifelong love of learning
- Develop an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and Christian values
- Inspire children through an enriched and broad curriculum, which develops lively and enquiring minds
- Foster a sense of curiosity, kindness and responsibility.
- Nurture a safe and happy environment for children to learn and play together
- Work with parents and families
- Ensure the contributions of all members of the school community are valued
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
The staff and governors believe that to achieve these aims there has to be a strong partnership between us all. In fulfilling our aspirations for your children, we believe that they will establish a foundation for lifelong learning.
Tackley Church of England Primary School have adopted six core Christian values. These values form an integral part of everything we do at Tackley to ensure that children are taught in an environment with a strong Christian ethos.
Each term a value along with our Learning Powers are the focus of our collective worship led by members of staff and Reverend Marcus Green from St. Nicholas’ Church.